Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, a great finish to a long weekend, took my old Elefant out for a run today, see if I could find some snow!
I headed up Speyside to "The Mountain", Cairngorm. So Elgin, over the hill by Dallas to Knockando, follow the Spey, through Grantown then back road by Nethy Bridge to Coylum bridge and up the mountain.
Plenty of runs open, skiing's right down to the visitor centre.
Onwards back down the hill to Aviemore and on to Carr bridge to return by Lochindorb, over the Dava moor and back home by Dallas.
A cracking run on a crisp spring day, 3c lowest, 10c here in Moray.
The Elefant? I still love it! A brilliant bike, great fun to ride! Saw 105mph on satnav today, private road of course!

205km travelled today through God's country, I hope you enjoy the pics!

Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic.
Note: BBcode and smileys are still usable.

Reactions: Stuart D

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
great shots as usual I love your bike . I read on an irish bike forum the other day a bloke went from Mitchelstown in county cork on his pan European a couple of weeks ago to Dublin and got caught out in snow and frozen over roads and had to ride with both feet down at one point his visor fogged up so he had to leave it open the poor man nearly froze to death . thankfully he came to no harm . I wont be going looking for snow myself anytime soon . :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
nice one Jim :)

I just looked out the window :D

dont find the ice though:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts