Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

If any of you are out and about in the South West Area please keep an eye out for the following poor lost soul:-

Last seen at the foot of a hill begging people to ride his bike up it for him.:D

P.S. If you find him he can only be re-hydrated by Pear Cider.(and lots of it!)

Cheers. :rolleyes:

·
nunquam scienter utilis
665 Posts
I'll keep my eyes peeled - I'm in Exeter.
Where be you to (as they say in these parts!)

·
Stone Crazy
5,315 Posts
well if he gets anywhere near me he is well and truly lost, unless he does the lands end trial, then my front gate will be a familiar sight,
merv

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Guys,

If any of you are out and about in the South West Area please keep an eye out for the following poor lost soul:-

Last seen at the foot of a hill begging people to ride his bike up it for him.:D

P.S. If you find him he can only be re-hydrated by Pear Cider.(and lots of it!)

Cheers. :rolleyes:
:D:D:D:D:Dsuperb:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Lost in Devon.(and found!)

Hi Fatowl,

Panic over, found him down at Ivor Dewneys scoffing oggies.

Myself and JJTar are both down in Plymouth.
If you see 2 big lads charging around the SW lanes it could be us.:cool:
If you see 2 big lads crashed in the mud/embedded in a hedge laughing hysterically it WILL be us!:D
My missus thinks we're both having a mid life crisis and should grow up!
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!:binky: :binky: :binky: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :thebirdman:

We should try and get a South West meetup/ride out arranged for over the festive period. Would Slimie, Mervinh and any other SW members be up for this??
Chad you up for yuletide cider tasting session?? (The Pink Bike ban does'nt come into effect in Devon till after Xmas so you'll be ok!!):eek:ccasion5: :drunken: :tongue3: :pukeright: :sleepy3:​

I'll keep my eyes peeled - I'm in Exeter.
Where be you to (as they say in these parts!)

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts

Hi Fatowl,

My missus thinks we're both having a mid life crisis and should grow up!
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!:binky: :binky: :binky: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :thebirdman:

Mid life crises? I'm on my third and don't plan on giving them up any time soon they're way to handy for explaining any irrational behavior!!

We should try and get a South West meetup/ride out arranged for over the festive period. Would Slimie, Mervinh and any other SW members be up for this??
Chad you up for yuletide cider tasting session?? (The Pink Bike ban does'nt come into effect in Devon till after Xmas so you'll be ok!!):eek:ccasion5: :drunken: :tongue3: :pukeright: :sleepy3: [/LEFT]
Yep, name the place and the date and I'll be there. Probably!

The pink's for you Chad, see ya soon!!

-Simon

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

i could be up for a meet up i'm in camborne cornwall if its reasonably close

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
i shall see what i can do but cant promise anything guys but it would be good to get down and see the slimies again:cool:great people:cool:

and meet a few new faces:D

·
Stone Crazy
5,315 Posts

I am up for a meet up if i am in this country at the time. keep me posted please
merv

1 - 11 of 11 Posts