Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else setting off on the friday for Lowestoft from the Northwest?

Fancy meeting up? What time? Where?

Axe.

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Anyone else setting off on the friday for Lowestoft from the Northwest?

Fancy meeting up? What time? Where?

Axe.
few meeting at Squires near wakefield

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I will be leaving after work in Warrington. But, this could be anytime between 3pm and 7pm depending what's happening but probably between 3&4 if I am in control of my diary that day (should be). Could meet at a services on the M6 or M62 at say 4pm. (which is the best way???? I had assumed M6 /A14)

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Sheeit I just google mapped it ......from home it's 300miles (M6) and about 6+hours. I think I had better get at least 1/2 a day off. :).

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
theres me, iainnic, panza and petevee setting off from preston friday morning for a lesuirely ride down, not sure what time we are setting off i will post on here when details finalised and if you want to come along no worries:thumbup:
royster

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
theres me, iainnic, panza and petevee setting off from preston friday morning for a lesuirely ride down, not sure what time we are setting off i will post on here when details finalised and if you want to come along no worries:thumbup:
royster
I have decided I am taking the day off now. I will join you for this. Tickled trout filling station or charnock Richard service at 10 or 11am sounds about right with a second rendzvous at either lymm truck stop or Knutsford services.

·
ADV.John
63 Posts
royster

Count me in as long as it's ok'd by the quack's and I should be two up too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
no worries i will let the other three know as they are out in germany as i type lucky b*stards, they met with Ash for a run out.
possibly simons office or tickled trout to start i will post iton here an no doubt Iain wil contact you Austin:thumbup:
Royster

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Knutsford services sounds good to me.
I'v got the day off so can meet up at any time.
Let me know and I'll be there.

Axe.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I was just looking at the threads from the Scots and NE posse who are meeting at Squires. Anyone fancy going that way and joing them? Squires at 12, lunch and a bimble down the A1 etc Lowestoft. It's slightly shorter mileage than M6/A14 but probably slower overall. Just a thought and I am easy about where, when and which way.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never been to Squires.

And I don't know where the TA hall is in Lowestoft so meeting up with others is a definate requirement for me.

Birch services is about an hour from Squires, so meet up at Birch at 11?

or just make our own way to squires for 12?

Axe

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Never been to Squires.

And I don't know where the TA hall is in Lowestoft so meeting up with others is a definate requirement for me.

Birch services is about an hour from Squires, so meet up at Birch at 11?

or just make our own way to squires for 12?

Axe
I reckon just meet at Squires and be ready to leave there by 12.00.

This isn't firm yet though. I will liase with Iainnic, royster et al

·
Registered
145 Posts
we will be passing bolton on way better meeting at bolton services or middlebrook save you coming all the way to preston just to turn round and come back again
answers will be on here soon no doubt :happy7:

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
we will be passing bolton on way better meeting at bolton services or middlebrook save you coming all the way to preston just to turn round and come back again
answers will be on here soon no doubt :happy7:
If we are going to Squires the best way (but not the quickest) is A59 to skipton then round Leeds to the North.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts