Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished doing up a 96 @twin an then found a 04 vd heated grips full honda luggage set the big scott oiler 4 £3900 a few bolts gone a little rust because shes been standing since last year part from that very good nick i pick her up in a week after my hols cant wait

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Hey 4x4 well done!

Welcome to our ever swelling ranks, sure you'll love the Varadero. :D

I'd be a bit careful telling people rond here you've just picked up a VD though...some people's minds are in the gutter! ;)
Don't know what you mean :D

Oh, no now I've posted in this section too :D :D

and yes, but, no, but, yes, but ,no, I do want one, but I haven't got the money :(

M

·
0 Posts
just finished doing up a 96 @twin an then found a 04 vd heated grips full honda luggage set the big scott oiler 4 £3900 a few bolts gone a little rust because shes been standing since last year part from that very good nick i pick her up in a week after my hols cant wait
Could have had mine with no rust and ABS for £3800. :eek:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Don't tell me someone's got VD from McVicar? Sheesh!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
No still got her.
its fate telling you not to get rid of your holy transport... you need to stop being such a pussy and stay here preaching to your flock
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
17,680 Posts
its fate telling you not to get rid of your holy transport... you need to stop being such a pussy and stay here preaching to your flock

oh and welcome aboard 4x4 enjoy you new toy see you around:cool:

M

·
0 Posts
Nah, stuck it in the back of the shed. Took the kawasaki out today. It feels like a mini moto though. :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Gasp! I think we're gonna have to "name" McVicar! Recant this heresy or take the punishment! :) :p

·
17,680 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts