Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new rear tyre.
I am gravitating towards the Michelin ANNACHIE Adventure but not against what Mitas have iti offer on a similar vein.
What have others fitted. What has been the result ?
Suggestions please gentlemen.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Not much help Im afraid but Mitas e09/e07 tkc80 will all be fine just go for the one you like the look of most and what you want to pay. I dont think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just had the Adventures fitted on my XL700VA8. I've put 2000kms on in the past month and was quite impressed (1400km on road and 600kms on gravel). I rode almost 600km in pouring rain (was not fun) and didn't have any close calls. I also rode another 600km in basically one sitting (less fuel stops) on dry windy mountain roads leaning pretty heavily and they felt really good.

In terms of dirt/gravel/trail performance I thought they were solid on gravel and dry ground. I found them quite washy on mud, although not completely unexpected. I had one altercation with gravity where the front just slid out completely (although probably my ability rather than the tire). Personally so far I think they are great, striking a nice balance between on-road and off-road performance. Definitely good if you're mostly on tarmac with a bit on the trail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts