Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
???
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else warming their hands on MOMs new avatar, it knocks the hell out of anything Bob has ever displayed. :D

MOM, is there a, ahem errrrr 'site' with these things on?

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Is anyone else warming their hands on MOMs new avatar, it knocks the hell out of anything Bob has ever displayed. :D

MOM, is there a, ahem errrrr 'site' with these things on?
ooh could tell you but then I'd have to kill you :D:D

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Is that not that lady who holds the "freedive" depth record ? basically she hyperventilates, holds her breath, then drops with the aid of a weighted line to extreme depths, and then fins to the surface with the aid of the biggest set scuba fins I have EVER seen.

Fit , attractive and completely aff her bonkers heed !!! risking total blackout every dive.

But I may be wrong and it's one of MOMs water nymphs !!!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I think you'll notice that MOM's avatar keeps goimg back to the same place and staring again.

It is the U-TURN of avatars.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
It looks suspiiciously like Jessica Alba to me ,once seen never forget a nice fit bit of crupet

·
???
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who's the burd on the telly that wears a silvery costume and a has a huge

Fin - a monofin thing it is?

Fwwwwwarrrrrrrrrr - for want of a better, and less obvious word :D

·
???
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh she seems to know about fish and marine biology too, for what it's worth...

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

Tanya Streeter...........................Fit As....

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Sorry wee man but gotta put a few things straight! :D:thumbleft:

Is that not that lady who holds the "freedive" depth record ? basically she hyperventilates.......
Oh dear :rolleyes:... Do some homework old bean! :D one of the greatest misconceptions of freediving there is! Put a night aside as there is some seriously interesting reading to be had on the subject which I won't go into cos you'll all be asleep in 5 minutes.....but happy reading if you are bored! :D

.....holds her breath, then drops with the aid of a weighted line to extreme depths, and then fins to the surface with the aid of the biggest set scuba fins I have EVER seen.
Not scuba fins! :D they are freediving/spearfishing fins, probably fancy carbon ones if they are the ones you see used on telly but crap for underwater hunting as they are too fragile to wriggle around in the rocks or get knocked around in the surf.

......Fit , attractive and completely aff her bonkers heed !!! risking total blackout every dive.
The idea is not to blackout as no dive would be ratified by any freediving/apnea body as a completed dive. Top level competitors do occasionally black out on deep dives if they are having an off day. Probably the biggest killer (particularly hand in hand with the young male condition) of spearfishermen who dive alone.....other than shark attacks for the crackpots that hunt fish off africa in great white teritory! :confused::confused: There are a few old freedivers and a few bold freedivers but not many old-bold freedivers! :D

But I may be wrong and it's one of MOMs water nymphs !!!
Could well be!! maybe he has joined the ranks of those with a desire to self asphyxiate, and enjoy getting dressed in rubber and going down!! :confused:;):D. A f(r)iend told me all I know on the subject! ;):rolleyes::D

Have to say though I don't look as good as her in a wetsuit and monofin!! If you ever wanted to fly underwater then a monofin is the best feeling ever! assuming you can hold your breath!

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
OK D. You da man when it comes to dressing in rubber and going down , so I'll bow to your superior knowledge of the subject. But , basically I was on the right lines about who it was and why she's moving in that rather nice way.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmm yum yum! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts