Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.
What Magura hydraulic clutch kit would fit to my XRV750 RD07A '02?
Does anyone can help?

I have sent the message to MAGURA, but have not got the answer so far.

Thanks...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dont know which kit fits the fits, however the fluid isn't expensive as its mineral oil as used in Hydrolastic suspension and costs around a tenner a litre verses the five quid for 50ml from Magura - use the stuff a several sets of magura MTB brake set ups.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.
I have sent the message to MAGURA directly, but no anwer so far.
I know there is not the set fits directly to XRV, but wonder, which one would fits as close as possible. The one for CR's or XR's ? To make it as easy as possible to fit it to bike.
In forum, I have found "hard core" version of XRV and there is mentioned The MAGURA hydraulic clutch conversion. But no exact type or model.
Therefore I'm asking if anybody knows or even tried it.

Any other ideas ?

Thanks...

·
Middle-aged Junior Member
84 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks guys.
I have sent the message to MAGURA directly, but no anwer so far.
I know there is not the set fits directly to XRV, but wonder, which one would fits as close as possible. The one for CR's or XR's ? To make it as easy as possible to fit it to bike.
In forum, I have found "hard core" version of XRV and there is mentioned The MAGURA hydraulic clutch conversion. But no exact type or model.
Therefore I'm asking if anybody knows or even tried it.

Any other ideas ?

Thanks...
Did anyone try this yet? I would also like to fit the magura hymec, I seen one on Africa queens for around 800 euro but the it is only around 230 normally. It looks almost identical so i'm thinking there cant be much modification required?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts