Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who wants a collection tin from Make A Wish? Do you know a shop, office, garage, cafe etc that would allow you to place a collection tin for Make A Wish. Let us know in this thread if you're interested in getting a tin. It will be a while yet before we send them out, as you will want the publicity information to go with it once the route/challenge has been finalised. At this stage I'm trying to guage numbers so when the time comes I can let MAW know.

The list so far:

Mervinh = 1
DoctorLaw = 3
Alpslapper = 2
Snaphappy = 2
Barkingmadscot = 2

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
i will stick one in Ace motorcycles again, the pub and local shop were a waste of time last year though so just 1 please
merv

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to contact MAWF later this week to order some collection tins. Can you all give me an indication of who's interested in receiving some so I can get a rough idea of how many to tell them to send out. Just a nod on this thread will do for now as I'm after numbers, later, we'll get addressses to send them to from you. Cheers.
Mervinh - noted.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have no idea where Tom, but I'll find a home for three. ;)

Where is everone else on this one????? :confused:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
i will take a 2 please

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
MAWF Collection tins ready for dispatch

Right Guys & Gals, I should be ready to dispatch these bad boys next week, can anyone who wants one or two, PM me their address, and quantity, or the address where you want them sent and they will be winging their way to you hopefully by the end of next week. Those who have already requested some in the post above, please also PM with your addresses. If you can't PM mail me at mark at markgregory dot uk dot com
Many thanks.

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Mark, can you please put one in Snaphappy's parcel for me????

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Collection tins have now been received, and will be distributed shortly, as soon as GOG stops squirreling away his nuts. :rolleyes: :D

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Collection tins have now been received, and will be distributed shortly, as soon as GOG stops squirreling away his nuts. :rolleyes: :D
Nuts now stored for the winter. The first batch of collecting tins has been dispatched today to those that have requested them. For anyone else wanting a tin/tins please PM me your name, address and quantity. The more tins we have out there, the better chance we have of reaching our target. :thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure of numbers at this stage, but we have had quite a few enquires about collection tins from France and Mark, owner of Ace Cafe would like a few, one by each till ( 4 or 5 tills I think ) at the Ace, and maybe others. Will confirm numbers once i have them.

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Received my tin today thanks
will get it in place next week
merv

1 - 20 of 30 Posts