Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving the TA a look over this afternoon I struggled to set / fill the Scottoiler. So I unbolted it from its RH under-seat cramped position. Removed the circular clamp thingie, went into the Scottoiler box of bits and selected a clear vinyl plastic oiler holder. Went through the wifes sewing basket and found some velcro. This was super-glued to the plastic oiler holder. Ten mins later the oiler is dropped onto the Honda velcro and seat is replaced and away we go. Now when you lift the seat the Scottoiler can be 'ripped' from the velcro and held in your hand for fiddling with. :thumbup:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
so what happened to the owners manual that is supposed to be attached to that useless piece of velcro?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I too have some useless velcro on the FX 650, it's stuck to thr lefthand side panel but I can't put the handbook there as I don't have the plastic wallet. What I could do with is the clip on cover for the fusebox, anybody got one?.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The owners manual is in my bedside drawer for bedtime story time. ZZZzzzzzz

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
aahhh I see, so it is the currently unused piece of velcro................;)

I use it for the starcom,or the manual or the bike to bike handset, it has plenty of uses and now you found a new one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts