Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you're on crutches and can't get about that well but you want to keep your bike looking good.

What do you do? well if you've got a mate like Tony he brings his compressor and gun filled with ACF50 to your house in his van and gives it a good coating with the magic stuff.

So the man of the day is Barftone ............ :blob8::blob7:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Good Man.

I never thought of applying it with the compressor. What sort of gun are you using to shoot that?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
W
Good Man.

I never thought of applying it with the compressor. What sort of gun are you using to shoot that?
Well done for helping out, what goes around comes around.

Looks like a paint touch in gun, trigger is on the top.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Bob, can I borrow your crutches and have Tony's phone number. Mine's looking a bit mucky too :)

Tick...

·
Administrator
1,780 Posts
Well done,Barftone!
But I'm sure it won't be long before Bob gets it all mucky again.
I'll have to get me one of those sprayguns (got the compressor... I'm sure it can do more than inflate tyres).

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Tone,

My knee's a bit sore....;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Tony, If you come in the car to The Welsh Invasion you had better bring the compressor;) :D I will bring the ACF50 coz Ive been Ill too you know :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Just stumped my big toe and my bikes are always dirty according to chad. So since you bringing the compressor to Pembroke anyway ....:blob8::toothy10:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Awww, fanks Bob. The gun is indeed the touch up one from machine mart. Always willing to help locally Al. I never used ACF up until last year but bought some on recommendation from you lot and have,nt looked back.....watch your brakes though. Maybe a ACF party sometime at my house? :D

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Tony, If you come in the car to The Welsh Invasion you had better bring the compressor;) :D I will bring the ACF50 coz Ive been Ill too you know :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
When has he ever come on a bike? :D:D:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts