Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jonathan or Annette,

Have you got a multi-socket extension lead you can take with you, sow e can power the lights plus a few other things?

If not I can dig one out.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Jonathan or Annette,

Have you got a multi-socket extension lead you can take with you, sow e can power the lights plus a few other things?

If not I can dig one out.
yes :thumb:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Just about to start loading the van now.......jeez - we're gonna fill it!!:grin::grin::grin:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't get a delivery time for the shirts. But leave room for them.

The trouble is, when I was initially ordering them you were leaving on Thursday so I said I needed them delivered by Wednesday, which is what is happening.

If I get any news I'll call you. If they arrive, let me know please so I don;t hassle people unnecessarily.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Can't get a delivery time for the shirts. But leave room for them.

The trouble is, when I was initially ordering them you were leaving on Thursday so I said I needed them delivered by Wednesday, which is what is happening.

If I get any news I'll call you. If they arrive, let me know please so I don;t hassle people unnecessarily.
Nah.........we've always been leaving on Wednesday - as we get to spend the evening out with my parents in Plymouth and then get up to princetown on Thursday morning and start erecting the marquee in time for your arrival in the afternoon........

Anyhoo - we'll be leaving here within the next hour so if the T-shirts aren't here by 2pm, then you'll have to get them re-directed to the Plume of Feathers.

See y'all down there :blob::D:blob:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts