Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Safe in the knowledge that my rugged good looks belie the fact that I am getting on a bit
I was wondering how many riders on here are, shall we say, 65 or over? Please be aware that any infomation provided will be treated with respect and only used for p*ss taking purposes. ;):D

PS I know that this post will mark me for the aforementioned p*iss take. :thumbright:

Andy.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Well Andy,

Never thought you were 65 :confused:

More like 75 :D:D:D

Not far behind you mind, but on the other hand, just off to see Thin Lizzy at the Ironworks ( well, what's left of them ) -- santa claus eh??? :D:D

Seeya soon ol timer :thumbup:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
This is a market research project isn't it? I can see Touratech branching out into Zimmer Frames.:D

Mind you, not much point with Touratech's notorious delivery times.:mad:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Well Andy,

Not far behind you mind, but on the other hand, just off to see Thin Lizzy at the Ironworks ( well, what's left of them ) -- santa claus eh??? :D:D

Seeya soon ol timer :thumbup:
And me on my weekend of too! Damn! I would have loved to see Thin Lizzy! Last time I was in the Ironworks was to see Guns'N'Roses!

Never mind, I'll leave you soup spillers to it and go back to Kerrang and surfin! LOL! ;)

P.S.
I'm no soup spiller, 20yrs at least to catch up!

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't knock the soup spillers...........................it's life Jim, but not as we know it!!:toothy10:

Andy.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never thought you were 65 :confused:
How very dare you Sir! I will have you know I am nowhere near that age, 4 months away IS along time for me.:toothy10::toothy10:

Andy.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts