Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the group ,be gentle. I have a craving for a sidecar on my xrv750 does anybody have any drawings where they attached to and what are peoples thoughts on front forks. I don't particularly want to carry a passenger just want to give it a go. It is only an idea at the moment ,something for over winter. Thanks

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I've removed my side car now as the AT has gone. I've got some other photo's some place of all the mounting points. If you decide to go ahead I'll try and search them out. Nothing welded to the bike except the modified foot hanger needing a lug welded to it.....So.you can fit sidecar without any permanent changes to the bike itself !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I start , It would be great if you could find some pics , I guess from not altering the bike at all you didn't put leading link forks etc .Thanks for reply .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics, looks very do able, was going to use bottle screws for the adjusters but I think I need a finer thread so going to make some up . The sidecar looks great and the curves for the chassis are neat. I better order some steam tube and get the benders out. Won't be a quick job but looks like fun .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts