Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted on here the other day about a possible new TA, and now the post has vanished??...gone??...disappeared into wherever posts go. Was I too close to what's going to happen.:p :p I've never been into conspiracy theories... so Mr. Mod...what happened??:confused2: :confused2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOn't know then sorry Clancy
No worries. I have contacted the mods by PM and they have said there's no record of my post about the new TA. I don't know what the story is but there's a few people that answered the original post that know it was posted cos they answered it. As I said earlier, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the only reason I can think of for deleting a post like that is because it was very close to the truth, and perhaps there are people that read this forum that didn't like the facts getting out. If I was in the position of the people who run this forum, I'd probably do the same thing under the circumstances. But a PM telling me why the post was being deleted would have been appropriate.

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
No worries. I have contacted the mods by PM and they have said there's no record of my post about the new TA. I don't know what the story is but there's a few people that answered the original post that know it was posted cos they answered it. As I said earlier, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the only reason I can think of for deleting a post like that is because it was very close to the truth, and perhaps there are people that read this forum that didn't like the facts getting out. If I was in the position of the people who run this forum, I'd probably do the same thing under the circumstances. But a PM telling me why the post was being deleted would have been appropriate.
Clancy I am a moderator and I am sure that if any other mod had deleted your post they would have sent you a PM. If you had asked Dave S I am sure he would have PM's you if there was a problem.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clancy I am a moderator and I am sure that if any other mod had deleted your post they would have sent you a PM. If you had asked Dave S I am sure he would have PM's you if there was a problem.
Already sent you a PM and let me say publicly before anything gets taken the wrong way. I am in no way casting any aspersions on the integrity of Dave or yourself in this, and if anything has been taken the wrong way, I unreservedly apologise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts