Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be a good idea to have a get together after this Covid 19.

Any suggestions..

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
The plan was to meetup at the Ace Cafe Adventure day (well, I was going to go, I am not sure anyone else was) in March, but that was kiboshed

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Nice one Danny , but I suspect it won't all be over any time soon. Until there is a vaccine , life is going to be very different in the way that we all mix and travel about.

I'm in though.............if we ever get to that point ! (y)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one Danny , but I suspect it won't all be over any time soon. Until there is a vaccine , life is going to be very different in the way that we all mix and travel about.

I'm in though.............if we ever get to that point ! (y)
Yeah sure..most you guys seem to be northerners...I am in london so we have to arrange something in the middle..

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Yeah sure..most you guys seem to be northerners...I am in london so we have to arrange something in the middle..
We've had a few rides in central London over the years, with peeps coming from more than a 100 mls away for the day, mostly from South coast and the West. I'm right in the middle of town so always around !

XRV used to be 'On fire' with ride outs and meet ups, but these days it's mostly just online posters sadly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts