Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to pay it forward a bit here.

I've been on this forum for many years, and have been lucky in the past, and just recently, to be shown great kindness and help by other members with advice and offers of parts.

So, I figure it's my turn to try and do a good deed, and offer up a tyre that is probably too good for throwing away and may help someone that needs a new tyre but just doesn't have the funds at the moment.

Metzeler Tourance, 140/80-17 removed from an Africa Twin quite a few years ago, but in good condition with plenty of meat on it. Very useable.

Totally free, but you either collect it or arrange your own courier collection (MyHermes and others do this) from postcode BN25, Seaford, East Sussex.

PM me if you need it.

Bob :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
What's the world coming to, can't even give stuff away now!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi,

Is this still available? If so and I can get it couriered for a reasonable cost, I'll take it please, I reckon it'll be OK on my Alp standard is 130 wide but I'm sure I've seen people fit 140 with no problems.

Cheers

Jon

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Is this still available? If so and I can get it couriered for a reasonable cost, I'll take it please, I reckon it'll be OK on my Alp standard is 130 wide but I'm sure I've seen people fit 140 with no problems.

Cheers

Jon

Hello Jon

Apologies that its taken a while to get back to you, but my house was hit by lightning last week, and I'm still off line and not always able to be near internet access.

Unfortunately, Tim Kirby pipped you to the post, so the tyre has now been taken. Sorry!

Bob:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts