·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
24-again eh Mick? happy birthday.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
24-again eh Mick? happy birthday.
No, it's the missis who'll be 24 (again) next birthday.

I'm nearly 40 ......................................... just not as nearly as last year!

Thanks all for your kind words - not been a bad day so far. Transalp sailed through her MoT this morning :D (well she is a Honda), signed up for a BikePlus training session (not before time :rolleyes:) and had a bimble around in the balmy summer we are currently having, stopping of for lunch at a roadside cafe. Phoned Paul (24ftlbs), who I haven't seen or spoken to for ages - only to find out he is in Florida, £££££ ouch!

Got some nice prezzies too!

Apart from a numpty who can't use mirrors when reversing out of a parking space in a car park - a good day! No damage done, no drop and I didn't even lose my temper! Just shook my head and rode off.

Back at home now, after being "school run Dad" (we walk), and waiting for wifey to get home so we can go out for tea.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Excellent Mick. I' looking forward to a restaurant meal with all my family tonight as I am off on hols without them for ten days tomorrow.

The words Last Supper spring to mind:D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Have a great one, you only live once.:thumbup:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Have a great time Mick. :thumbright:

Andy.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Better late than never so - Happy Birthday Mick :thumbup:

Hope you had a good 'un

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Oh. sorry for lateness as usual :rolleyes:. Have only just got back from south coast after a couple of days without internet access (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) :(.

Anyhoo, hope you had a grand time and many more to come Mick.

:wav::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion5:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts