Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of an english online website that has Microfiches with part numbers for Africa Twins?

thanks,

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the Microfiche but they don't have part numbers.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Yes that's the bit we're missing.
I we could get those I'd upload them to make life easier. I think they can be bought on fiche.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Been searching for fiches with part numbers on internet ... found a site where you access them for free but no AT or TA listed, you can buy them for loads of bikes for $10 but can't find them for AT or TA. Dunno if it's any good but have emailed Honda for some info.

Is it the manufacturer that creates these fiches??????

If found, perhaps the spare cash from mug sales could go towards this. Then again, are we scuppered by copyright laws????

Ohhhh so many questions, my head hurts!!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can find free fiches for bikes in america even the TA on the net for free but I can't find one on the AT.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,036 Posts
A few years back I rang the technical dept of yamaha Uk and asj=ked for the fiches. The bloke sent them with no trouble. Worth a try with whoever runs Honda where you are. They can only say no

·
Registered
117 Posts
YEN_POWELL said:
A few years back I rang the technical dept of yamaha Uk and asj=ked for the fiches. The bloke sent them with no trouble. Worth a try with whoever runs Honda where you are. They can only say no
Cheers ... I mailed Honda main office earlier. Now i've just sent my local dealer a mail.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just received mail back from local Honda dealer, this is what they said:

"HI ANDY SORRY WE CAN NOT HELP YOU HONDA DO NOT LIST A MICROFICHE ONLY W/SHOP MANUAL THANKS"

Can anyone translate, I don't understand what he means?
Cheers

·
Registered
349 Posts
That wasn't very helpful...

I guess he means that there is a part number for a workshop manual that you can therefore buy from Honda, but no part number for part number microfiches ....

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have a parts fische for the 90-92 RD04's , what part no are you after.
Greg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
atgreg said:
Greg
Lots of parts, I like to see which part numbers match other bikes so I can buy parts here instead of ordering them from overseas. I can find any part numbers I need for free on the internet for bikes sold in the USA. Just can't find any for the AT.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
atgreg said:
Greg
Greg do you have it in electronic format?
If so would you be prepared to email to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do to integrate with the fiches.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DaveS said:
atgreg said:
Greg
If so would you be prepared to email to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do to integrate with the fiches.
:notworthy:

·
Registered
547 Posts
[Lots of parts, I like to see which part numbers match other bikes so I can buy parts here instead of ordering them from overseas. I can find any part numbers I need for free on the internet for bikes sold in the USA. Just can't find any for the AT.
Jeff I do the same here in Oz, AT's were never sold here so when I need parts I take the No's down to my local dealer, type the No's into the computer and see what comes up, a surprising amount does.

·
Registered
547 Posts
DaveS said:
Sorry guys, I just have the fische and a fische reader, I have no idea how to get it scanned but if I can you will be more than welcome to have a copy.
Greg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts