Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put it on Gumtree (Devon) as next week an example of the TA's natural successor (NC750X) arrives here & something will have to live outdoors for a bit if I don't sell one of my collection.
As my ad says, I tried to sell my 2005 F650GS first but no joy with Gumtree so it might have to be the TA. Or the 2003 Bonnie T100, not sure really.
It really is a nice one, re-commissioned after a lay-up by someone on this forum & with a few more bits done by me. I've put about 1500 miles on it since Sept '20 which is pretty good considering I have, let's just say several, other bikes.
Mileage is now at just over 44k miles, she starts instantly (the split second you touch the button) & nothing needs doing. Bodywork is really excellent. I'm asking £2100. Amazingly this is my 1st Honda in 50 years of riding. I've bought 3 since the TA, why did I wait do long?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drum brake rear wheel & swinging arm retro-fitted to replace rotted out original wheel which he couldn't find a quick replacement for. Drum works fine & looks much neater than disc set-up in my opinion.
Have dropped the price below the magic £2k now as NC750X arrives tomorrow.
You made me an offer on this bike a while back ds99!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts