Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
there is a 1997 Honda slr 650 on e bay uk ending in 2 days starting bid of £900
Its too far to be coming to blighty to buy a bike and with the pound being so low it makes bikes much cheaper...
I think I might just have to wait a while before getting another bike ,maybe when Jnr has got his CDI sorted on his DT 125 he can get it out of my living room as there is deffo no room for 2 bikes.:thumbup:
Lets wait and see what happens to my CX over the next few months..

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
did you get to see this yamaha concept in the flesh ? a replacement for the xt660 using the mt07 engine
MILAN SHOW: Yamaha T7 concept is world's maddest MT-07 | MCN
its really caught my eye
I didnt get to go Nick ,it was Jnr who went with his class from technical college paid for by the metal workers union of Denmark......Jammy toe rag.:D:D:D

The seat height on that Yamaha looks way too high for a short arse like me and the price here in Denmark would be more than double what you guys would pay due to the rip off import tax that Denmark slaps on imported vehicles.....:(
Looks ok but I am not into new bikes ,much prefer the ones I can fix myself without having to have a degree in computer science.

·
Registered
942 Posts
yeah i like old stuff too but sometimes wonder if i'm missing out,
my dad just offered me his old triumph T150, so thats another old bike to find room for in my already bursting at the seams garage

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
yeah i like old stuff too but sometimes wonder if i'm missing out,
my dad just offered me his old triumph T150, so thats another old bike to find room for in my already bursting at the seams garage

If you dont have room for it or dont want to take it on Nick ,I know a good home for it :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
smashing looking bike Nick well wear with it . **** out the couch and put it in the sitting room tell the wife you will even let her sit on it the odd time :happy6:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
smashing looking bike Nick well wear with it . **** out the couch and put it in the sitting room tell the wife you will even let her sit on it the odd time :happy6:
Stick it in the bedroom and make her indoors sleep on the sofa or in the shed. :D:D:D

·
Stone Crazy
5,300 Posts
a mate of mine bought one of those nortons, he said the paint job was crap so i had it redone

14233057_10206805109591818_319257423355792573_n.jpg

·
Registered
942 Posts
Stick it in the bedroom and make her indoors sleep on the sofa or in the shed. :D:D:D
Now hold on there chaps, my dads old trumpet isn't going to be replacing my missus in the bedroom with her moving into the shed,
i need her to keep me warm on these cold nights and i dont think i could get the bike up the stairs anyway :D

i'll find a way of squeezing the old triumph in somewhere

21 - 30 of 30 Posts