Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its not an AT but a0 they dont sell them here and b) this is gonna be her track bike :wink:

shes in the garage now cuttin that rear mudgaurd off as we speak LOL

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
Missus who loves bikes, good weather........I feel sorry for you.
You poor b4stard. :sad5:

If you're on the run from a UK bank job I'm glad to see you're spending the cash very wisely.

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
I have always fancied a spin on one of those suzies, just worried I might like it to much :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Recycler said:
Missus who loves bikes, good weather........I feel sorry for you.
You poor b4stard. :sad5:

If you're on the run from a UK bank job I'm glad to see you're spending the cash very wisely.

i couldnt have put it better myself :lol: :lol:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
looks kinda nice for a sportie bike. THunder road tried to sell me one when I part exed (well sort of tantrumed and dumped) the Buell. Didn't like the riding position and the seat was way to tiny for my very plentyful backside. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyway nice to see a girlie rider, defiately need more to keep you boys on your toes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mabel said:
Anyway nice to see a girlie rider, defiately need more to keep you boys on your toes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
im surrounded by girlie riders here! today we went thur the nth georgia mountains, a small group of us but six chix all in tow! well actually missis b led the girls group........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts