Honda XRV Forum banner

Mitas E-09 Dakar Rear Tyre

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  650 Fred 
#1 ·
Hi all anyone tried these be interested in your views and how long they last going to use them for duel sport riding thanks for any replies

E-09 Dakar Rear Tyre

#2 ·
Yeah I put a set on my AT two months ago. No Idea about wear yet but they are awesome on the dirty stuff and good on the road. I don't feel the blocks moving about on the road like I thought I would. Cornering at 60 -70 felt very composed. Not just my opinion, my mate tried my bike and is getting a set for his AT.

I won't keep them on to do just roads as I have Tourances for that but if I'm doing mixed surfaces then they're just the job. Haven't tried them in deep mud as the AT has it's limitations compared to an XR but when I do I'll make another post.

#4 ·
Thanks for the reply i just bought two new ones off e-bay £38 each including postage he said it was the last two of some old stock he had kicking about. I was thinking i might have bought some lemons. they look exactly the same as mitchelin T63's:thumbright:

I use those on my XRV. They have lasted 4000-6000 km-s (60-80% on tarmac). Great tyres!
But for XR I would go for EF-07, really good
I got two sets of wheels Gotham one set i run s12's on for the real off road stuff and i have been running tkc 80's on the other set mainly because me and a friend do a run on most sundays which can go up to about 200 miles of which 60 or 70% can be tarmac back roads the tkc 80's are great for this but that £75 renewal price is coming around awfull quick lately

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.