Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
ive just bought a caberg and im really happy with it its as comfy as the arai and quieter:cool:

one interesting thing was seeing shuberth several times on bits of the paperwork and the visor sticker...do they have a hand in making them:confused:

nice lid though:D

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
I've got a caberg which I hvae used for the last year, it is OK although I do find it noisier than my last lid but then you do comprimise the noise levels with flippy up lids.

I like it for a really girlie reason - cause it's easier to tuck all my hair into without too much faffing unlike a full face lid which is just a nightmare to get all of your hair into :D

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
ive just bought a caberg and im really happy with it its as comfy as the arai and quieter:cool:

one interesting thing was seeing shuberth several times on bits of the paperwork and the visor sticker...do they have a hand in making them:confused:

nice lid though:D
Schuberth used to build the BMW System Helmets so maybe the do the cabergs also.

You will grow to LOVE you flip Chad you heard it here first.

I wouldn't go back to a full face again - the flips are just so bloomin handy.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Schuberth used to build the BMW System Helmets so maybe the do the cabergs also.

You will grow to LOVE you flip Chad you heard it here first.

I wouldn't go back to a full face again - the flips are just so bloomin handy.
aye wee man your not wrong :cool: and that flip down dark visor what a flippin stroke of genius:D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
I went flip face a few years back and love it.. It is really just too easy to do other thing like talk to some one.. The shubert and BMW (s5) both claim to be quiet and i have to say that the BMW (whom claim a year ago, that their system 5 is the 2nd quietest helmet on the market and 1st flip face). I dont know if this is true or not but it is much quieter then my old nolan and Aira (or how ever you spell it)...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts