Discussion Starter #1

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Good find Cabby

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I wish to complain that despite the title of this thread there is nothing about food or boobs here.

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ticktockticktocktick.......blahblahblah....:D

I is now Dr Cabby.......

As DR......350..

Delivered to my door by me from some bloke in Lewisham.:confused:

Scabby looking thing that's got just about everything already on it that you'd ever need!

Looks like it could go anywhere and probably already has....:hitler:

Am I smilin?....all the way home (nice and easy though)....can't wait to take it 'down the road'

Local TRF 10 mins away.

Already grown the grey beard and belly (I already had one of those).....just a wax jacket to sort out..:)

Seriously, do I need any special clothing to trail ride with them or will our normal protective gear be OK?

Question; Is there an David Silver type equivalent for suzuki or even a main dealer type thing that can get oem stuff (tool box springs to mind)?

Thanks in advance chaps.:color:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Already grown the grey beard and belly (I already had one of those).....just a wax jacket to sort out..:)

Seriously, do I need any special clothing to trail ride with them or will our normal protective gear be OK?
Good start on the beer belly and beard.

As for the protective clothing, after my off last summer where I did some damage to my ribs I wont go out now (off road) without full armour. I bought one of these of Mike and so far it's earned it's keep. I've taken the armour out of an old gericke jacket for winter and just wear it with a shirt over the top in warm weather.

41zDZqRnFFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
Best thing I ever bought was a motocross helmet with goggles (you can't beat a bit of ventilation, as you'll find out) but switching to a quick strap so I can remove or refit the goggles with one hand.

This cut out about 4 black eyes a month (when the goggles snap back onto your face as you lose your grip on them with muddy gloves) and means you can remove them quickly before they fog when you stop.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
Have you got yours going yet Ian??
It's sitting waiting for a battery and oil change to see if it will start before I spend any cash on the rest. I have been away on holiday and spent all my money for the moment!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts