• Should we leave this where it is

Votes: 3 23.1%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order shocks

When shocks arrive strap to bike, take combined package to BMW Mottorad Cardiff, four hours later pick up package and ride home.

Bike seems to ride better but it was hard to judge because it was chucking it down.

On the plus side for the first time my Stich didn't leak

G

·
Sorry but in fairness to the members and to include them in the decison making process I just had to add the POLL :p

Kymmy

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must say I'm shocked and dismayed at this blatant misuse of moderators powers and even moreso the fact that my dear little girl has voted to move my technical post to the joke section!

Good job I'm thick skinned:downtown:

and I've got a bloody long memory, so you may not know when but you know why :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
I must say I'm shocked and dismayed at this blatant misuse of moderators powers and even moreso the fact that my dear little girl has voted to move my technical post to the joke section!

Good job I'm thick
Quote snipped in appropriate place!

As for the voting 3 people voted so far, I voted to move it to the joke section, now I can't believe that Sharrie voted the same as I know she's sweet and innocent and loves her father, so I'm forced to conclude that you yourself voted for it to be moved to the joke section.

Kymmy

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Order shocks

When shocks arrive strap to bike, take combined package to BMW Mottorad Cardiff, four hours later pick up package and ride home.

Bike seems to ride better but it was hard to judge because it was chucking it down.

On the plus side for the first time my Stich didn't leak
That's too bloody technical for me - somebody would need to help me take it to Cardiff !!:D :D

Oh and I didn't vote - if I can't understand the technicalities ? how can I express an opinion ???

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
I reckon that's an excellent technical write-up..........especially the innovative idea of strapping them to the bike :D :D :D :D

I have voted for it to be in the Technical section..............that forum needs a bit of humour now & again.;)

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's too bloody technical for me - somebody would need to help me take it to Cardiff !!:D :D

Oh and I didn't vote - if I can't understand the technicalities ? how can I express an opinion ???
I reckon that's an excellent technical write-up..........especially the innovative idea of strapping them to the bike :D :D :D :D

I have voted for it to be in the Technical section..............that forum needs a bit of humour now & again.;)

So for all Kymmy's scoffing some people do appreciate the more technical details :D :D

ummm tough call...

1: its a beamer so it should by rights be in the jokes section...:laughing6:
2: some people do have the technical nouce of of a beer mat (no dig a BM owners!..honest!) and therefore such detailed enlightenment is both effective and well ...necessary!
All taken on board but I just can't be ar*ed to get my hands dirty any more unless I've got to.

I reckon that when you were younger you were savaged by a rabid beamer, why else would you have such a hatred of an iconic motorcycle :D :D :D :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
:D :D :D :D I love this site :D :D :D :D
the wife just walked past saying why the **** are you always grinning like a village idiot when your on that site:D:cool::cool::cool::cool:

this thread sums it up:cool:

·
2,701 Posts
Good job I'm thick :downtown: [quote/]

I must admit my fiirst thought was to vote with the girls on this.:) :)

Then again, I thought that us blokes should stick together.:cool: :cool: :D

But then, Kymmy gave you the snip. . . . .Ouch:( :( :(

So I had to take this quote into consideration.:eek:

Now if we accept the quote (considering you bought a BMW) as factual, the vote must be for technical:) :)

But if we consider the quote to be non-factual, the vote must be for jokes.:( :(

So, after much consideration I decided us blokes should definitely stick together:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D

So I voted for jokes,......what else could I do:confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D :D :D

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dunno I put a serious bit of technical knowledge on the site and all I get is ridicule and abuse. I'm really, really shocked to be treated this way.
So my next technical experiment write up, How much booze can I drink on an all in Holday, will be cancelled, along with the piccies of the topless sunbathers!

·
2,701 Posts
I dunno I put a serious bit of technical knowledge on the site and all I get is ridicule and abuse. I'm really, really shocked to be treated this way.
So my next technical experiment will be with the topless sunbathers!
(snipped again);)

Can't wait for this write up :shock: :blob5: :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Kymmy accepts no responsibility for this blondes c
2,075 Posts
All taken on board but I just can't be ar*ed to get my hands dirty any more unless I've got to.

I reckon that when you were younger you were savaged by a rabid beamer, why else would you have such a hatred of an iconic motorcycle :D :D :D :D

lol have to say I'm getting more like that every day, why do it yourself if you can find some skivvy to do it for you... top philosophy and back bone of modern society :thumbup:

as for the Bavarian baby, think its more the owners i dislike than the bikes, they seam to have the same attraction as the XR3i to the chav world, and one thing that i really hate is posers! (same gripe with the vapadero!)....

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Last edited by Kymmy : Today at 11:55 AM. Reason: Cowwecting Jenna's speling agian!!!
Hey No fair no one corrects my spellng... !!!

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
lol have to say I'm getting more like that every day, why do it yourself if you can find some skivvy to do it for you... top philosophy and back bone of modern society :thumbup:

as for the Bavarian baby, think its more the owners i dislike than the bikes, they seam to have the same attraction as the XR3i to the chav world, and one thing that i really hate is posers! (same gripe with the vapadero!)....
oi - you leave my Tizer out of this!!!

i sometimes let the bike browse the forum with me - and that will cause hurt!

i'm all for getting people to do mucky crappy stuff to the bike though!

but faffing with bits is very therapeutic!!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts