Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
love these Transalp 600 market updates

thanks ds99

:thumbup:
me too I love looking at them . a buddy of mine rang yesterday to know if I knew of any bikes for sale I tried my living best to persuade him to buy a Transalp 600 but I failed he wants a 1000 cc sports bike . I told him my only regret in buying the transalp 600 is that I didn't buy one 10 or 15 years ago I would have saved myself a lot of money on bank loans to buy lesser bikes that were several times the price of a decent Transalp :thumbright: you live and learn .

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the weird thing is you see more 1988-1991 models for sale than any other, yet they made 600 alps up until 1999.

you very rarely see a decent low miles 1998-1999 model for sale, maybe they just didn't sell many of them?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
the weird thing is you see more 1988-1991 models for sale than any other, yet they made 600 alps up until 1999.

you very really see a decent low miles 1998-1999 model for sale, maybe they just didn't sell many of them?

be interesting to get the figures on how many were made each year . Id say your probably right on the money the first couple of years they might not have sold as well but had a bit of peak from 88 to maybe 91 /92 there is still a few up along the years the odd 95 or 96 hear and there .

I would love to know how many were made altogether over the whole production life of the 600 . there probably isn't many places on earth that someone has not rode trough at some point since the first one rolled off the production line . I have seen youtube videos and members who post on the forums from every corner of the world and plenty of people have spent years riding their transalp all around the world 2 up in some cases . :cool:

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mmm...that doesn't sound very many at all.

I know when i got my 1989 Alp in 1997 there were hardly any on the UK roads, but much more in mainland europe (france, spain, holland, germany in particular)

even from 1997 until now I very rarely see a 600 transalp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts