Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I organized a Trip in November riding light weight bikes in Morocco....
After 3 previous trips on my GS i decided to plan a trip using smaller bikes and doing a lot more of the piste trails (the best bit!). So i bought a XR400 and had fun!
Check out Member " Insane Wayne"taste of Morocco . Although i had to jump in a river to save him It was a great success .
This trip is for Riders how cant afford 2 weeks away and want to use there lighter bikes. This is how it works.
All Bikes and gear is collected in the uk. The Bikes then go ahead to southern Spain. Riders Fly in (Jerez)and are collected from airport...
We use £50 Ryan air flights stay on the Beach in Tarifa Ready for Morocco the next morning early! Then we ride south ,a lot of it is Piste trails (cirque du Jaffar) and it is for experienced off roaders only!. returning a week later to catch a flight home. So its your Bike in Morocco for week's off road!. 2 places left for Tarifa trip 26th April
May's trip is Via Malaga and Nador following the Dakar Route along the Algerian Border as far as Merzouga and return..... I supply bike transport and Guide ....Pm me for details.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I can't find how to PM you, do you have prices etc - each trip is 2 weeks?
You need to be a subscribed member to be able to PM somebody. See the subscribe button in the top toolbar :D It's £10 /year and is well worth it for all the information on here/the stuff available cheaper then elsewhere and of course the friendly pi............. banter

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Trip is Sunday to Monday, 8 days this means you only miss a weeks work,and you dont have to ride your bike in from Santander or Bilbao ..... I arrange gps route, fuel stops and accommodation . Transport and Guiding is £600 groups are 6 strong , total miles 1200 ..... contact me @ [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts