Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have organized another piste bashing trip into morocco for 31st October-8th November(malaga Nador). Then 21st november to 30th(tarifa-tangiers)
You will Fly out via Stansted to Malaga/Jerez . Sunday morning we catch ferry to Nador/Tangiers and start adventure. mostly off road piste trails following Algerian border down to Erg Chebbi for dune riding then heading west through gorges and the famous Cirque du Jaffar!!
We use Hotel Ibis ,Kasbah's and Desert Auburge accommodation 15-25 euro's a night max .Return flights £50 +fuel+Ferry

I transport all the bikes down to Spain and Guide trip and the Return Bikes Cambridge Pickup/Drop off, so you need only take a week off work!!!

Check out my album from last year, only experienced off roaders please
watch the trip video here.......
YouTube - 5 go mad in Morocco - Video 2 - flat out in the high atlas mountains
YouTube - Five go Mad in Morocco
YouTube - 5 go mad in Morocco - video1 - Boudnib river crossing
we are group of 6 riding in 2 x 3 with gps and full trail details .
Price is £600 transport and guiding....budget on £1200 total for the trip.we have 4 x XR400 and the Tug Bike KTM990 we need you!!!
2 place left on Nador trip
2 places on the trip two weeks later Tanger so be quick!
just 8 weeks to go!
Possible XR400 or WR250f for hire
We all meet up 2 weeks before for bike setup and days sand/quarry riding (Cambridge) so we all check out bikes and our kit.
We have oversized tanks free to use for the XR,s , so when the u.k is cold and dark you will be riding in warm Morocco this November. :cool:

Your bike must be 250cc to 525cc in good order for 1000 miles off road.
Phone me or email any questions Bryan on 01787 278335 or
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts