Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well one or two of you asked for pics and other info about my Morocco trip back last April. Up till now I havent posted any responses or pics - naughty naughty I hear you say - so I hope this little blog makes up for it!

Still not finished yet but hopefully with a bit of gentle encoragement I'll get round to it!

Here is the link:-

Morocco Off Road Biking 2010

·
Registered
283 Posts
Great pics and story. Excellent website and links. Well done.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hey John long time no see !!!! great post hows things do you still have [email protected]
Phil

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Nice stuff was enjoyin the blog, being well written with great pics. Will look again when you get it done:rolleyes: Last push... go on finish it... worth it its a good blog:thumbright:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey John long time no see !!!! great post hows things do you still have [email protected]
Phil
Hi Phil in France,
Glad you liked the post!! All going well - still have the AT but she doesnt come out as often as I like - normally off roading on xr at weekends but really should give her a blast!!

Maybe we need to sort out another bimble when theres not ice on the road this time!! Is ric still about - i know he was talking about getting an xr??

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
Still here buddy, sold the @ but still have the Blackbird and a XL 600 in 2 million bits, another bimble would be good sans ice !!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still here buddy, sold the @ but still have the Blackbird and a XL 600 in 2 million bits, another bimble would be good sans ice !!!!

emmm not sure what a set of nobblies would look like on the black bird!!

Well keep me posted and if you get the xl together theres some great trails around chez moi - altho I think you must have some good stuff your way too!!

:thumbleft:

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
Will keep you informed, Phil dont like going on roads that arnt constructed of tarmac, he will get all his bling dirty:hitler::hitler:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Will keep you informed, Phil dont like going on roads that arnt constructed of tarmac, he will get all his bling dirty:hitler::hitler:
Its not that!!! its i can,t hold the brut up:(

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
Jon. I really really hate you:D:D:D

Seriously, I have just read your blog, and to say I am jelous is an understatement, well done:thumbright:

Maybe next year:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts