Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in Spain and have a UK plated africa twin and am planning a trip to Morrocco for a couple of nights next month. Question I have is, as my bike is UK plated , it has not been mot'd or taxed for a while. What kind of documentation is required to get in and out of Morrocco?

Many thanks in advance

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Log book and your insurance unless you buy insurance at the border. They will give you a form to fill in which they then stamp. You then use the form so you can take the bike back out of the country.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You need the V5 (logbook) and insurance ( green card is supplied by UK insurers if they cover Morocco, most don't) so you will have to make your own arrangements but you can't buy it at the border either so don't mention it and they won't either. The nearest place is Tetouan if you enter via Ceuta.

You can fill in the customs forms to temporary import the bike at the border but it's easier to do it online as the officials think you know what your doing and it makes it easier for them. Go here Douanes marocaines

Choose option three (D16TER) then option two on the next page. Fill out the form and then print it out. it will give you three copies of the form, two on one page and one on a separate page. Sign all three. When you enter they will keep one and one on the way out. you keep one for your records. (Important if you ever go back).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts