Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Austin's Son
190 Posts
I once saw a trike towing a trailer, was quite impressive, even more impressive when a dog popped its head out of the trailer and started barking at the owner who was revving his engine as we went through a tunnel.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I misread that as motorbiker dogging.

Does that ever happen, people turning up to dimly lit car parks and having a quickie on the pillion seat with a complete stranger?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts

Does that ever happen, people turning up to dimly lit car parks and having a quickie on the pillion seat with a complete stranger?
you need to see a therapist.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Just for your info Whealie. Tog Hill car Park A420 north of Bath ;). (ps don't ask how I know.....Boboneleg told me!!)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts

I believe that would be motorbiker cottaging. Motorbiker dogging would be watching two people ride a motorbike around a dimly lit car park. Not that I would know about such stuff.
:angel1:

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I rode 800 miles and spent the night with him... you should have seen him before! :D
Yep, he taught me to find peace with my inner self.

And I taught him how to fall off a motorbike.:D

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Yep, he taught me to find peace with my inner self.

And I taught him how to fall off a motorbike.:D

:blob2::sign5: :blob2:

·
Registered
307 Posts
:cool:

Nice one Sharribee,
Reminds me of my old German Shepheard who used to travel with me in a sidecar attached to my old Triumph, loved it he did and doubled up as a security device when parked up by the shops.

BIG D.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts