Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Team. I shall be taking part in MOVEMBER supporting mens health. Please follow this link if you can help.
Movember United Kingdom - Home
I shall be going for the Tom Selleck Tashhhhh look without the hair, complete with dodgy 70s aftershave being worn all month! There will be a suprise photo gift for all female contributors at the end of November :thumb:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
mmmm Tom Selleck look eh?.....How will we know you've done what you say?.... or do you reckon we will be able to smell you from here? ;) lol lol.....:D:D:D:D

ok, ok ...... I'm a believer - supporting mens health sounds like a good thing to me.

:sunny:

.......... I am now officially one of your Mo Sista's :happy10: x

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah Thankyou sweetie. I will keep you updated with the evidence daily if XRVers let me via the IPad :mrgreen:

mmmm Tom Selleck look eh?.....How will we know you've done what you say?.... or do you reckon we will be able to smell you from here? ;) lol lol.....:D:D:D:D

ok, ok ...... I'm a believer - supporting mens health sounds like a good thing to me.

:sunny:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
...There will be a suprise photo gift for all female contributors at the end of November :thumb:
Well who could possibly resist an offer like that :rolleyes:. Donation made :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
As I have a tash I gonna shave it off , I have had it for the last 30years so i'm not looking forward to having a naked top lip, oh well it's all for charity..:cool:

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Hello Tone....I've joined you..No sponsorship but I'll put in to you and Sean...If you know what I mean.....:hitler:

Y......M.......C.......A !!!

Movember 002.jpg

1 - 20 of 69 Posts