Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
well thats what you get when you buy cheap German rubbish.Should have bought a Vara (not suggesting a alp or @ cause i know how big he is):D:D:D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Apparently he's got a broken bit on bolts (his bike before anyone asks) and because we've got christmas and 2 weeks later we are on hols he can't get it fixed until february.

Ahhhhh poor soul
aww comon mom you should be round there on a mercy mission not taking the piss:p tell you what lend him yours:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Lend him another BMW? Surely that's what one would call a "temporary fix"!!! :D

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Apparently he's got a broken bit on bolts (his bike before anyone asks) and because we've got christmas and 2 weeks later we are on hols he can't get it fixed until february.

Ahhhhh poor soul
What's wrong with it? Has he asked Steptoe as he always have some parts floating about ;)

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys crack me up.

Mav Jason has said the dif seal has gone. We've got a lovely guy who will sort it out for us, and service the bike for under 200 quid but it is the wrong timing and is going to have to wait until after christmas and holidays.

Now Pricey knows that, and he agrees but that doesnt make him sulk any less

·
2,701 Posts

Ahhhhh poor soul

Keep your eye on him Sharrie, he'll be sneaking out on Twinkletoes when your not looking :eek::eek::D:D:D

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gaffer tape.

Then ride in the mud, it'll sort of work for a bit.

:D

(Caution - this is the internet, don't belive everything you read! :colors:)
I think he already did that now it's broke :D

as for riding twinkletoes I've hidden the keys. He did hint today

Mr M "hows your bike going since the service" (2 months ago)
Sharrie "fine thanks, no problems"
Mr M " and after the flat tyre, is it tracking OK, not sure I got the tracking right"
Sharrie "Really, maybe I should pop down thunderroad to get it checked"
Mr M "no need, I'll just run it around the block and I will be able to tell really quickly"

Sharrie "ride your own sodding bike :D :D"

Do I look like I was born yesterday

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Awww poor bloke tell him he should have 2 bikes so that he doesn't have to be off one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts