Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Only done 16 thousand miles but a bit steep for an old AT I think.;)

Andy.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
It's for Craig. Have you seen where he's prepared to deliver it?

To you door.;)

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
It's for Craig. Have you seen where he's prepared to deliver it?

To you door.;)
Now you've done it! He will be along in a minute spitting feathers and boiling his p*ss all over the place. :D

Andy.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Blimey, same as mine but a year older!! must make mine worth at least £4700!!!!!:D

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
You've got to hand it to that chap at Stafford - he gets hold of some really tidy ATs. I know he inflates the prices but if it works it benefits all of us

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You've got to hand it to that chap at Stafford - he gets hold of some really tidy ATs. I know he inflates the prices but if it works it benefits all of us
Except that if you are looking for one he gets in there first and then you have to shell out quite a bit extra if you want to buy it from him.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've just been to stafford motorcycles looking at a tidy firestorm....i ummed and ahhed about a trade for my fmx and missed buying it. The AT was very nice tho

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
What is the heated grip controller doing on the top of the tank/air filter thing ??? That'll make fitting a tank bag rather interesting. The tax disc holder is on the wrong side too. As for fully prepared for touring - you could just about fit a packed lunch in the panniers but not much else. It's a bleedin disgrace! :D

Joking aside, the cases aren't too clever looking at the previous listing: honda xrv 750 w africa twin excellent condition | eBay I know they all flake and it's just cosmetic but that's a £4.5k price tag. For that money I'd expect it to be absolutely immaculate.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Glad I,m not the only insomniac on here! Hello night devils. Glad Stafford are keeping up the prices but then I don,t intend to sell! He obviously finds the odd buyer prepared to pay. Overlanders who want a twin still don,t have many reliable options under 5k.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What is the heated grip controller doing on the top of the tank/air filter thing ??? That'll make fitting a tank bag rather interesting. The tax disc holder is on the wrong side too. As for fully prepared for touring - you could just about fit a packed lunch in the panniers but not much else. It's a bleedin disgrace! :D

Joking aside, the cases aren't too clever looking at the previous listing: honda xrv 750 w africa twin excellent condition | eBay I know they all flake and it's just cosmetic but that's a £4.5k price tag. For that money I'd expect it to be absolutely immaculate.
So what do you reckon he got it for then Alan? I reckon he's making £800 - £1000 !

·
Registered
376 Posts
And mine, but ,mine has only just hit 11k on the clock! Makes mine worth £5k, thats great news! :happy6:

Blimey, same as mine but a year older!! must make mine worth at least £4700!!!!!:D

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
I was watching this bike last week on ebay and then it got withdrawn, fair enough someone made him an offer I thought.

Well lo and behold it turns up on ebay again but at a vastly inflated price :rolleyes:

Honda XRV750 AFRICA TWIN. FULLY PREPARED FOR TOURING | eBay
BOB! you can't have ANOTHER bike! you've got to leave some for the rest of us...:rolleyes:

oh, & the next time you come by here, bring your wife, I need her to explain some things to mine...:thumbup:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
BOB! you can't have ANOTHER bike! you've got to leave some for the rest of us...:rolleyes:

oh, & the next time you come by here, bring your wife, I need her to explain some things to mine...:thumbup:
If I did it wouldn't be 'another' , more of a ' instead of ' :eek:

If we go to Italy by car again then so be it but with the price of petrol at the moment I think that's highly unlikely :rolleyes:

·
Registered
497 Posts
He made on offer on the @ I bought from Runcorn within minutes of me listing it on Fbay & to be honest it was only £100 below what I would of accepted. So perhaps he is helping us in more ways than one

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
He made on offer on the @ I bought from Runcorn within minutes of me listing it on Fbay & to be honest it was only £100 below what I would of accepted. So perhaps he is helping us in more ways than one
Nice and fair reply there Stuart

1 - 20 of 25 Posts