Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I can ride all day.
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, we picked up Mrs waynes (sara) new @ today, from the nice Mr Pieman today. to which she is very pleased with.

And i'm sure, we will be out loads test riding. getting ready for next summers adventures.

Also could I ask. I am looking at getting some type of satnav/tomtom. and I need some help, I have a autocom bike to bike systerm running, I am also ordering some ultimate ear plugs with the mini speakers, which will run with my autocom, Is there a unit which will plug and play to my autocom?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Very nice.

Do you both fancy a ride up to the Ace cafe for lunch next week? We're looking at 2 dates, 27th and 29th. You can have a look at my setup with the Zumo, Autocom and ultimate ears.

·
2,701 Posts
Hi guys, we picked up Mrs waynes (sara) new @ today, from the nice Mr Pieman today. to which she is very pleased with.

And i'm sure, we will be out loads test riding. getting ready for next summers adventures.

Also could I ask. I am looking at getting some type of satnav/tomtom. and I need some help, I have a autocom bike to bike systerm running, I am also ordering some ultimate ear plugs with the mini speakers, which will run with my autocom, Is there a unit which will plug and play to my autocom?
Congratulations Sara, look's like a good buy with all the trick bits already on.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Looks like the AT is becoming the new girls bike :rolleyes::D:D:D:D

i.e.;

Sara, Annette .... AT :cool::cool::cool:

Sharrie ..............TA :cool::cool::cool:

Or have i missed someone out?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Congratulations Sara, look's like a good buy with all the trick bits already on.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Looks like the AT is becoming the new girls bike :rolleyes::D:D:D:D

i.e.;

Sara, Annette .... AT :cool::cool::cool:

Sharrie ..............TA :cool::cool::cool:

Or have i missed someone out?

Mrs Gromit.........TA
;)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Miss P, AT

Chad, pink AT

For sale. 1998 Africa Twin. :D
life on the edge dude:evil5::evil5::evil5::D:D:D:D

sara thats a real beauty i love the white ones and its got some goodies on it already:cool::cool::cool:

time for me to fish out me pink TUTU and gather you girls for a ride out:D:D:D:D:D

as cie said the zumo works really welll with the autocom:cool:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I have a Pro rider 7 Autocomm and a Zumo 550. You will need an interface lead so that all functionality works correctly - the Part 1300 was the patch lead I needed according to Autocom

Well done Sara on a great bike - enjoy !!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got back ok then, hope you were not too cold.

Look after it I miss it already

·
I can ride all day.
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

We have cleaned up Saras bike, and it's come up a treat, she is now starting to fall in love with it, and just wants to go out all the time! Never mind I will just have to go along as well. :p

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts

We have cleaned up Saras bike, and it's come up a treat, she is now starting to fall in love with it, and just wants to go out all the time! Never mind I will just have to go along as well. :p
oh those rims:cool::cool:wheres the tissues:D

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Hi Sara and Wayne i noticed that your @ does not have a link pipe Guard , When stopping at lights etc when you put your foot down your leg will be resting against the link pipe which will result in your waterproofs melting.It happened to me without me knowing until i got of my @ after a very wet day out . There used to be a link in the LINKS section to a member of the Forum who sold these. i bought one a few years ago and it works and is still like new , I will see if i can find who it was.Francis

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks a first class bike,I like the different front disc rotors:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts