Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just done insurance quotes for 2 @'s, Nash £440!!! all inc helmet, euro-cover, euro breakdown etc etc, Hastings...... could do both seperately for £260, multibike £164, But... no breakdown cover... not even uk could be offered. Anyone got a seperate multi-bike European roadside recovery, AA, Greenflag etc. if so how much is ballpark figure? cheers

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I've got green flag cover and it covers any vechicle I drive for £70 a year

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just done insurance quotes for 2 @'s, Nash £440!!! all inc helmet, euro-cover, euro breakdown etc etc, Hastings...... could do both seperately for £260, multibike £164, But... no breakdown cover... not even uk could be offered. Anyone got a seperate multi-bike European roadside recovery, AA, Greenflag etc. if so how much is ballpark figure? cheers
I had the same kind of quote a couple of months ago from CN.

I shopped around and then went back to them and asked how they could justify the difference and believe it, or not a competitive quote appeared with all the usual frills.

Try it it worked for me :thumbup:

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
ADAC
as Andy mentioned, it covers the holder regardless of vehicle for full worldwide breakdown AND medical, they have their own air ambulances and will get your vehicle back to place of residence if it goes pete tong whilst your away

€79,50 for plusmembership
€98,70 for Partner plusmembership ie your partner has the same benefits at discounted price
The membership in ADAC

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
I can't complain too much. Without going to get the policy - I have a cat on my lap so can't move:D I think my Carole Nash Six wheel policy is £366
That's for my car, two bikes, Europe and UK breakdown, fully comp, legal etc.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I can't complain too much. Without going to get the policy - I have a cat on my lap so can't move:D I think my Carole Nash Six wheel policy is £366
That's for my car, two bikes, Europe and UK breakdown, fully comp, legal etc.
Jammy bugger. Mine was £450 odd for the same. Must be the cat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts