Honda XRV Forum banner

Multi Bike Policies

4K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  DaveS 
#1 ·
Which insurance company's do you use for a Multi Bike Policy :confused:

#3 ·
All brokers will do it if you tell them you may need to add a bike.

I did an extensive bit of research a couple of years ago and came up with Carole Nash as the best option (close to the cheapest too).

Remember, you buy the bike that suits you, the gear that suits you and the helmet that suits you, not the cheapest, so why buy the cheapest insurance?

Give them a ring and tell them you heard about them from our website because they are sponsoring The Longest Day.

#10 ·
Remember, you buy the bike that suits you, the gear that suits you and the helmet that suits you, not the cheapest, so why buy the cheapest insurance?
That sounds familiar!

I'm with Footman James for all my vehicles. They've put both bikes with one insurer and I think my cars are all with another.

I'm covered throughout Europe and breakdown cover for all of Europe (not just the mainland).

#6 ·
carol nash too :thumbup:

#9 ·
Carole Nash, which is actually now owned by Groupama I'm told.

I've stuck with Carole Nash and am always surprised at what they quote me, as it seems to get cheaper (but then I suppose I am getting older!!).
The actual insurer has chaned over the years, but the current one is Groupama.

My current multi-bike policy is a "Classic" policy, which means atleast one of the bikes has to be an old banger (can't actually remember how old sorry) but you can then have as many others on the policy as you want.

So, my oldie is a 1969 Lambretta, and there are 2 sports bikes, and two AT's on the same policy, fully comp, for less than £300.

I think thats pretty good.

Bob :thumbup:

#12 ·
A titbit of info - i just took out a multi bike policy thorugh a local broker. They told me I could add more bikes and cost would increase by £20 per £1000 of value of the additional bike. I added an Aprilia Pegaso Strada valued at £2000 and it cost me £40.

#13 ·
I'm with Carole Nash.

I moved from Rampdale after finding it difficult to renew with them or change bikes over. I'd been with them for over 10 years but the service was getting worse by the year, phone constantly ringing, getting cut off in queues, etc...! 18 months or so ago I just had enough come renewal time after trying to contact them to renew, so I wrote to tell them I was moving elsewhere and detailed the poor service, but just got a refund cheque for one of the policies through with no apology, nothing. I have kept quiet about it on here lest I be seen to be using my status as owner of the site unecessarily, but now you ask. :angel9:

I found Carole Nash brilliant, a breath of fresh air, a very friendly team, great service on the phone. All joined up when I spoke to different people. Called me back when they said, etc... overall highly recommended. I don't give a toss about the price within reason, it's all down to service for me, how easy they make it to renew and for those little issues that you need to contact them over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.