Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly a quarter (24%) of mums want a ride on a Harley Davidson this Mother's Day, according to insurance website Tiger.co.uk.

Just over one-in-ten mums said that they would prefer excitement on a motorbike to a bunch of flowers this Mother's Day (12%).

Grannies are the biker queens with one third admitting to secretly wanting to hop on the back of a Harley Davidson (33%).

Almost twice as many Mums said they would like to travel on the back of a Harley Davidson compared to their sons (24% v 13%); and overall, 17% of Britons said that they would love to own one.

One in five granddads thought riding on a motorbike was the best way to enjoy the countryside (19%) and 22% want to own one. But Granddads clearly have taste when it comes to motorbikes, as only 3% said they would be happy with a Harley Davidson.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
But Granddads clearly have taste when it comes to motorbikes, as only 3% said they would be happy with a Harley Davidson.
of course they don't want their wives riding "b***h" with them....u can almost hear them...

"let the old bag ride a hogg .... she won't go far....I'll ride a proper bike...":thumbup::D

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I was going to say that they lack imagination wanting to ride on a Harley, but then thought its probably their imagination going into overtime;)

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
There's a part of my body I call Harley....................

No no.......I'd have to kill you..........:hitler:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a part of my body I call Harley....................

No no.......I'd have to kill you..........:hitler:
Because you polish a lot but hardly ever use it properly?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It could be due to the amount of vibration a Harley produces.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Because you polish a lot but hardly ever use it properly?
No Whealie !!!

'Cos it's first name's Steve......It's the Cockney Rebel part of me.....:icescream:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts