Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The spirit of Hawkwind* has been resurrected Maaaan.
New album by Hookworms, Pearl Mystic.
I heard a song on Radio 6. Took a chance on the album.
Droney sounds guitars and the fatlad can sing and scream.
Fabulous, play it loud and be killed by your neighbours.
Hookworms - 'Preservation' (Live) - YouTube
Brilliant, young people are getting ranty again.
Chunko'.
*Hawkind? never heard of them try Silver machine.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I will have a listen to that .I have to let it stream first . I have a load of old hawkwind albums on vinal probably 12 or 15 I cant even rememberthey are in the attic I got them as a job lot for handy money 20 odd years ago . I played them a lot back then but I got no record player these days . I was lucky enough to have been to hear them play at hawkfest 1992 in Brixton academy I took some lsd and had a very groovy trip it was a great night I went with a group of very good friends and met lots of very very sound people there . probably the best gig I was ever at . I recently won a hawkwind box set parallel universe for very handy money :thumbright:3 cds 33 tracks in total spaning from 1970 to 1974 its got a lot of previously unreleased stuff on it . I think it caused a bit of a flash back and im reverting back into the crazy person I was 20 odd years ago . that's not a bad thing cos I was gone a bit soft . im waiting on a kieth Richards style skull ring that I bought a couple of days ago I had one years ago but lost it . im trying to get back some of the stuff I lost years ago I have bought a few cd's recently I had 20 odd years ago some have aged better that others . one thing I lost years ago that I will never get back is my mind and of all the thing I lost I miss that the most :toothy4:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts