Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all, as a few of you probably know i'm now the proud owner of an RD03 but my previous love is all things Ducati. I am now the proud owner of 3 of them as well as a 1979 z1000 and a fully restored 350lc.If you havent owned a Ducati i couldnt begin to tell you how they make you feel, its like no other make of bike i have owned, The feel,the noise, the ridiculous servicing costs :eek: theres nothing like 'em. Ill stop blabbing now and show you them, Thanks

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Nice.:cool::cool::cool:

The only colour for Ducati's :thumbleft:
+1:thumbup: Very nice! Don't think I've got "enough meat left on my *rse" though, to be really comfortable on one, (by the look of those seats anyway!) Oh to be young again!:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Wow!:love7:

I had a -93 900 Super light some years ago
that’s been KÄMNA treated with high comp pistons
and other go fast goodies.

However it was less suitable for everyday commuting.
But it was red, loud, and very sexy.

Yours are just awesome!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kjell, i should have known you had excellent taste :cool:.

Heres the "non" Ducati part of the collection.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i have a old ducati love it to bits and z650 still working on that and nsr 250 m16 still working on and that and a loveley kl250a1

·
Registered
738 Posts
I think we should call you the "The Ducati man":D:D You have a Very nice and tasty collection indeed.
PS: I am following your RD03 misfire problem.. I hope it will be sorted soon..:thumb:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And it looks like it's been pampered all its life too!

That is a great bike, that 907IE !
Thanks Kjell, Glad you like it, They arent everyones cup of tea - a bit querky looking but it has some endearing features and i'm rather fond of it. It is in very good condition which is what i wanted as i havent got a lot of space left in the garage to strip/rebuild one :lol:.

Ive said it before and i'll say it again you have good taste my friend.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
My collection grew then I sold the silver one but kept the red one
both great to ride.:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts