Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mother has been fussing over me since i had my hand op last week, today she came over to see me and brought something out to me for me to read. God knows why she brought this out but it's from 1989:confused::confused::confused::confused:

SR1.jpg

SR4.jpg

SR3.jpg

SR2.jpg

SR5.jpg

SR6.jpg

SR7.jpg

SR8.jpg

SR9.jpg

SR10.jpg

SR11.jpg

SR12.jpg

Made me laugh at some bits, evidentlly this was before the country went PC mad. Was from second Year at secondary school

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same thing went for Religion (ours and others) and french, that teacher was too boring

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Very Enthusiastic Member
391 Posts
does the first one say "he enjoys oral work very much" :p :p :cyclops:

Nice of your mum to dig the old stuff up though, bet it made interesting reading and passed the time whilst making you chuckle. Hope your hand is well.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
I'd consider yourself very lucky if I were you. My mother has never been able to deal with me since I had my leg amputated, she even went on holiday when I was lying in intensive care. Fortunately my wife is totally the opposite :angel5:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
She's not as bad as that Craig but I just don't think she could handle the situation and seems to have trouble relating to me ever since :dontknow:
could be worse mate , she could dance nekid around BMWs in the dark with you:clown::lol::lol::D

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
See, that's what I like about this place. No one takes anyone seriously :clown: :D

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
She's not as bad as that Craig but I just don't think she could handle the situation and seems to have trouble relating to me ever since :dontknow:
She's not the only one :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::thumbright:
could be worse mate , she could dance nekid around BMWs in the dark with you:clown::lol::lol::D
haha :D:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Those school reports explain alot, Jason...:D:D:D

Anyone else got any classic school report quotes? My mother didn't keep my old reports, so I can't show them, but I did get a report for O Level Religious Studies "Louise is making reasonable progress" when I didn't even take the subject :D. The teacher was about 110 years old and didn't even know who was in the class. :confused: Most of my other reports just complained that I spent most of my time day dreaming, looking out of the window, and giggling. Not alot has changed :D.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts