Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, here she is, yesterday's purchase, and my first attemp at posting a pic using Photobucket...... hope it works!

The bike was originally advertised as a '99 model but when I asked about the VIN it's only 11 digit, which puts the bike at around '94 or '95. The paint job, as you can see, is from the year 2000 models!

Second hand bikes in Thailand fetch crazy prices...... this cost me approx 3000 quid. (There's an immaculate year 2000 one for sale just down the road at 6000...... a bit too rich for me!) The original price when the owner thought it actually was a '99 was damn near 4000 quid!

So...... looking to have some great fun on this and write some trip reports for y'all from the Land of Smile!

That puts the stable now at:

2002 H-D Electra Glide Ultra Classic
1996 Yamaha XJR1200
1981 Honda Gold Wing GL1100
1995 Africa Twin XRV750

Knees in the breeze folks!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That's a cracker Martin. Very envious. Like the seat xcover. I imagine that would be a cheap job in Thailand (Don't mean it looks cheap)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Martin that's an 07 from the photo

What does the front of the fairing look like?

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Nice bike, like the one I recently sold (a 2002 model). I'm on my way tomorrow to pick up a nice RD04 ('92 vintage) :-D

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Uk 2000 colour scheme,'95 fairing/cowl ? Certainly looks good,whatever ! ................ I can now see the other bikes in your stable getting a long rest now ! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts