Honda XRV Forum banner
1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  grasmere59 
#1 ·
Well when i say my new ride i've had it about a month,it's a 12 plate genuine Worldcrosser edition with 4k dry miles on the clock,just need some decent weather to get out on it,it's keeping the A/T company in the garage.:) Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Motor vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
Gets better everytime i go out on it,it's a bit like an A/T on steroids,it's had the ecu flashed by "ecu unleashed" so the restriction has been removed in the first 3 gears like the pre 14 plate bikes have,it can get a tad vibey at about 3250 rpm but you can ride round that.Impressed with it so far.

#5 ·
Trouble is Ian the XT is down here and my black tiger is what i have in Derby for rideouts.Listening to Ray the XT isn't half as smooth or as powerful as your LC's are.The fit and finish on the Yam is excellent except the spokes can suffer from corrosion on some bikes if not looked after.

#7 ·
Prob i got Ian is when i come up to Derby i have to bring my dog and i've not quite got him to ride pillion as yet :) I'm owed some holiday and might try and figure a way to get it up there at some point.

#9 ·
Nice one, do you still have your AT?

#10 ·
Yes still got the A/T,thats a keeper,i still love riding that and i don't want to be one of those folks who wishes they never sold theirs and then can't get another one as good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.