I have bog plans for this that will take some time and money

Overlanding type plans

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jason

I might be contacting you for a tool tube in the near future

Planning on Seat Concepts seat foam and cover, Scotts steering damper, FMF exhaust and DJ, Clarke tank, rear rack and pannier set up, Britannia Composites Lynx fairing cockpit and Garmin 600 Montana.Some soft panniers and tank bag and were off!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Thanks Jason

Planning on Seat Concepts seat foam and cover, Scotts steering damper, FMF exhaust and DJ, Clarke tank, rear rack and pannier set up, Britannia Composites Lynx fairing cockpit and Garmin 600 Montana.Some soft panniers and tank bag and were off!
You're not holding back ..... Very nice :cool:

sent from my rotary phone ....

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
crumbs see what you mean about time and money then!, looks pretty peachy and loved the motor on mine.
Happy Days

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Thanks Jason

Sounds like you know what you want, keep us posted of your progress. :)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're not holding back ..... Very nice :cool:

sent from my rotary phone ....
Planning on more enjoyable offroad but more remote too

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
crumbs see what you mean about time and money then!, looks pretty peachy and loved the motor on mine.
Happy Days
Yep

I'll be spending as much as I've paid for the bike

It's exactly the model I was after for this project but to get one this good was amazing, only 7780 miles

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Phil

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update

Work on the Dizzy is now complete (with the exception of fitting tool tubes and getting Tony Archer to rework the spare seat I have)

I am very pleased with how it's turned out

P1060287.jpg P1060288.jpg

P1060296.jpg P1060292.jpg

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some of the closer up shots of the modifications, Yocji RS3 exhaust and link pipe, Britannia Composites screen, HIDs, Clarke tank, custom decals, R&G tail tidy, silicone indicators, rear rack & panniers rails, folding mirrors, USB & 12v charger, dash with Satnav and heated grips switch & light, radiarot guards, new rear sprocket and tyre, new foot pegs. The bits you can't see - rear shock set up, heavier duty battery, tuning and 3x3 mod, high output stator

View attachment 66625 View attachment 66633 View attachment 66641 View attachment 66649 View attachment 66657 View attachment 66665

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looking very nice Paul, I like the fairing and screen. What capacity is the Clarke tank?
Supposed to be 14.7 ltrs but people have said they have filled it and got 16.5 in

1 - 20 of 33 Posts