Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an RD07 with Red/White colour scheme.

For my upcoming trip I'll probably rattle can the bike in some dull colour to make it look as cheap as possible - seems a shame given the current bodywork is quite nice, and in good condition.

So I'm open to the offer of swapping it for something crappier + cash. I could swap fuel tanks too. Condition of the panels to go on my bike isn't important.

Pic of my bike:

image.jpg

Matt.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
What Phil said that looks far to good to spray over same colors as mine my god man you have me in a cold sweat

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Matt, if I'd known when you picked the bike up, I could have let you have another pair of the main fairing panels in the same colours. They have some broken lugs and a few scratches plus have been repaired and not very well at that, but you are welcome to them if you want them. Have you got any XRV650 parts in your collection worth trading?
Chris

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Matt, if I'd known when you picked the bike up, I could have let you have another pair of the main fairing panels in the same colours. They have some broken lugs and a few scratches plus have been repaired and not very well at that, but you are welcome to them if you want them. Have you got any XRV650 parts in your collection worth trading?
Chris
Hi Chris, didn't realise you were on these forums.

The bike is great and we had a good weekend away on it. However I had to cut the trip short because there's oil leaking out of the main output shaft bearing and seal - I'm going to have to replace the bearing which is a major job.

Which RD07 fairing pieces do you have?

RD03 bits that I have spare are:
- Oil filter (new)
- 4x Spark plugs (used but working)
- Speedo cable (new)
- Rear disc guard (poor condition)
- 2x Footrest rubbers (new)
- Pickup coils (used but working)
- 2x Caliper pins (new)
- Caliper spring (new)
- 2x Spark plug caps (used but working)
- Small bag of a few other unidentifiable bits!

Have you started stripping the RD03 yet?

Matt.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Mack - how scruffy and how much? (And where?).
Hi Matt, apologies not been online for a while....
Have a look on my rebuild thread, it's the green tank
It's in the Midlands but I can mail it or get it to Bicester or Marlow, Bucks if you want to collect from there ?
I'm open to cash offers ?
Also got complete front end etc if anyone's interested, message me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts