Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Paul. I'm pleased with it.

Gotta love the black and orange combo!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
One of the members on here Yazkenya moved back to Africa and he did his in Black and Orange - looked lovely

Also Grave products (in Czeck) have their AT in Black & Orange

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to try and find some pictures of their bikes.

Took her out today for the first time, loved it!

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Looking nice Rob......the seat with the orange pipeing really sets it off.

Maybe you should mention what you have done, new camchains and tensioners, seat recovered, everything resprayed in matt black, new screen, new rear carrier, acerbis handguards, 12v sockets front and rear, clutch cable, and whatever I have forgotten....looks much better that green was dreadful.

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
That looks great..... so many great looking ATs about, god I'm starting to really want one...!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
That looks great..... so many great looking ATs about, god I'm starting to really want one...!! :rolleyes:
Of course you want one Jem, what's stopping you:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking nice Rob......the seat with the orange pipeing really sets it off.

Maybe you should mention what you have done, new camchains and tensioners, seat recovered, everything resprayed in matt black, new screen, new rear carrier, acerbis handguards, 12v sockets front and rear, clutch cable, and whatever I have forgotten....looks much better that green was dreadful.
Yeah what you said plus new spark plugs, new oil filter, oil change, carbs balanced, new wider foot pegs, seat was refoamed too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh plus I've added the rugged roads front engine guard, fuel pump guard and rear brake servo guard Allen black. Foot welded to side stand too.

·
Space Emperor
633 Posts
I love that mat black ... I always wondered how it looks after some time? Does it go more shiny where you rub against it, like at the knees?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now the weather has got better (sorted of) the AT is out again.
New motad venom exhaust, new front brake seals and all caliper cleaned up and re sprayed gold.
photo (1).jpg photo (2).jpg photo.jpg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts