Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 650 transalp so I've wandered in here off the street looking for my new brothers and sisters, for acceptance, for love, salvation and.... aww bollocks, I just wondered what you guys are chatting about. My xl650 is called Myrtle. Not sure why.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
673 Posts
Greetings

- Any pics of Myrtle in provocotive poses?

UK based or elsewhere and any plans for mods or tours or just a general runaround? I've a 01 TA 650 as well and while she doesn't have a name I think of it her as a reliable mule.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Depends what you find provocative... picking her up on Friday so can post pics later.

Based in Liverpool. Mods not really, except maybe a alu bash plate and engine bars as I'm planning to join my mate for a bit of green-laning. Any suggestions for the best/cheapest way to acquire these items? Apart from that she seems pretty much sorted. She comes with full-luggage and I'm planning a week-long camping trip to Scotland next week. 1750 quid for a mule that can do all that seems pretty good and I wanted something less powerful than the blackbird I just sold.

Greetings

- Any pics of Myrtle in provocotive poses?

UK based or elsewhere and any plans for mods or tours or just a general runaround? I've a 01 TA 650 as well and while she doesn't have a name I think of it her as a reliable mule.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts