Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of things have changed for me, no longer snapping for a living and far from being happy so "Snaphappy" just doesn't fit any more.

Can one of the mods do the necessary and change my profile name to Nickel Arse

thanks, Nick

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Change whatever u still remain one of the most decent fellas on this forum!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Done.
You may need to log out and in again to post.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Nickle Arse?? More like "cant touch the sides arse"... from what I've heard anyway...:D

just sayin.....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Nick, the above breaks my heart! You certainly wear your heart on your sleeve, sounds like a truism, but always here if there is anything I can do shout and I know I am not the only one on here. Must be tough for u mate, but another truism is "when the going gets tough.......etc" hope xrv support makes your evenings less lonely buddy.......

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Change whatever u still remain one of the most decent fellas on this forum!
Nick, the above breaks my heart! You certainly wear your heart on your sleeve, sounds like a truism, but always here if there is anything I can do shout and I know I am not the only one on here. Must be tough for u mate, but another truism is "when the going gets tough.......etc" hope xrv support makes your evenings less lonely buddy.......
I'm with Signor Varadero on both of these...Take care, my friend, and hope to see you again soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts