Honda XRV Forum banner

where do you want the next national meet ???

• the southwest (dartmoor)

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • scotland (highlands etc)

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • wales

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • the peak district

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • normandy (jacs place)

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • brittany

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • belgium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Ireland

Votes: 47 28.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
right guys and gals nows your chance to vote for the location of 2008s nat meet...vote now or forever hold your peice...err i mean peace:D:D:D once the locations sorted then i can check availability in the area.for dates.. this poll will run for aprox 3 weeks then i need to star booking the site and sorting dates.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
maybe if you would add it than we could vote:D

oh i know its a secret poll:D:D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Now the choice of Normandy really puts a spanner in the works

They all look so cool :confused3::confused5:

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
South West suits me as it's a) my homeland, but I don't get away from Portsmouth enough, and b) I might actually be able to make it for once. The Lakes are great, but the time taken to get there for us PSPs (Poncy Southern Poofs) is so great that I have to think twice about it. And then again. And perhaps another time just to make sure.

It would be nice to actually be able to put a face to a name/alias/forum name. Hell, I've been here since May '04 and only know F1etch on sight, and maybe I wouldn't know him again...

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Mmmm, tricky one, I've voted, but I'm not letting on where for.........

I'm interested n the Brittany job as well. (Cool - that makes me sound like a bank robber!).

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Well belgium is not popular then, then apart from chocolate, sprouts and cheap **** what have they ever done for us,
merv

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Ah yes beer, but the best beer is english , all you forriners produce is euro fiizz,
called lager, cannot compare that too a good pint of doombar or the like from a good micro brewery,or old specled hen, dont worry i have imported enough lager (1664)and wine to see me through until the end of january if i dont get back before then,
merv

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Doom Bar, mmmmmmmm drooooooooooooooooooooooool!!

Can't wait to see the results of this, and good on yer Chad for taking it on. Let me know if there's anything - ANYTHING - I can do to help you.

Cheers
-Simon

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.