Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIGHT !!!!:D

we had a great time in dent:cool::cool::cool: this time im thinking that we've been to wales :cool: we've done the lakes and dent etc:cool: so lets do a south west:cool: im just going to phone the plume of feathers in dartmoor and get some dates and just use the

in a loud voice (james earl jones):D

IF YOU BOOK IT THEY WILL COME !!!

:D:D:D:D:D

now anybody got the phone number for the plume of feathers:D:D:D:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and could sombody sticky this please;)

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks cie google is my friend:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you nuts? How about some good suggestions and a bit of research..
what and have all the arguing and wot not that went on last time that did my bloody head in .....but if sombody else wants to step up to the plate and sort it for 2008 they can guarantee my support and i'll be there;):D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Are you nuts? How about some good suggestions and a bit of research..

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

The South West was a good suggestion numb-nutz and Chad did his research in getting the no. for the Plume Of Feathers, also he and a few others on this site have been there before and can recommend it! :angry2:

Whats the problem with having the meet in the S/West?
Bit far for you to ride? Don't like pasties? Can't handle the cider? Just like moaning?

Don't be scared of us poor old yokels, we wont hurt you. :cyclops:

Good on you Chad, if you need any local help in sorting it out don't hesitate to ask oppo. :D

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

The South West was a good suggestion numb-nutz and Chad did his research in getting the no. for the Plume Of Feathers, also he and a few others on this site have been there before and can recommend it! :angry2:

Bit far for you to ride? Don't like pasties? Can't handle the cider? Just like moaning?

Good on you Chad, if you need any local help in sorting it out don't hesitate to ask oppo. :D
Some folk want to make suggestions.. and yes it's because you drink cider which is a teenagers drink and huge consumption of it means you are born with 1 eye... :cyclops:

There's a new thread called imaginatively "National Meet 2008 Location". ---> http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22827 Have a bun fight in there.. I mean make your suggestions in there and we'll run a POLL of the best... good luck. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Some folk want to make suggestions.. and yes it's because you drink cider which is a teenagers drink and huge consumption of it means you are born with 1 eye... :cyclops:

There's a new thread called imaginatively "National Meet 2008 Location". ---> http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22827 Have a bun fight in there.. I mean make your suggestions in there and we'll run a POLL of the best... good luck. :)
FACT. You were not making a suggestion, just moaning about someone else making one my friend!

Wrong about the cider being a teens drink, we're weaned on it from birth!?:blackeye:

"In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king!!":cyclopsani:

Luck is not a factor. If you don't come it's no skin off my nose. i'm already here.:sunny: x

·
"call me lucky"
729 Posts
I'm nuts ! so it's south west for me :) (Actually many of us I'm sure have been everywhere anyhows,so it's more about the people I'm with anyway :) G'warn Chad I'll race you there !

yep, you can put me down as a "i,ll go anywhere".
its always nice to have nice scenery, good weather and good shower/toilet blocks but it was the company that made it for me this year.:)

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
I'm nuts ! so it's south west for me :) (Actually many of us I'm sure have been everywhere anyhows,so it's more about the people I'm with anyway :) G'warn Chad I'll race you there !
have posted my suggestion on the relative thread as requested :)

but i'll still go with the south west as i don't go there very often :cool:

:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts

FACT. You were not making a suggestion, just moaning about someone else making one my friend!

Wrong about the cider being a teens drink, we're weaned on it from birth!?:blackeye:

"In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king!!":cyclopsani:
Luck is not a factor. If you don't come it's no skin off my nose. i'm already here.:sunny: x
What's your point? 'cos I think you've missed mine... My point is the location is for everyone to decide/agree or do you think that would be bad? It wasn't about the location Chad suggested.

I've read all your (enthusiastic) past posts between you and Chad/others, wanting the meet to be local to you and I'm fully aware of your opinion, but others have their opinion too and will be equally heard. To dictate where it is would be unfair because many members have equally good ideas and deciding a location may not come down to shortest distance. I for instance, would probably like to travel further so I visit a part of the country I don't normally see..

I think being fair and equal is not moaning as you suggest I am. I do think your "spitting your dummy out" over me suggesting that the next meet should be an open decision to all forum members is disrespectful of their opinions.

Just a minor point, you don't know me well enough to call me numb-nutz, I'm not impolite to you, don't be impolite towards me.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
So you would race someone on a pink bike:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So you would race someone on a pink bike:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
he luuuurves the pink bike:D:D:D

right i would just like to point out if anybody thinks ive chosen the dartmoor location because its local to me had better look at the map..because it takes just as long for me to get there as to somewhere like dent:D:D:D

the reason i chose the plume of feathers is its a great location ,a bloody good site with good facilitys and i can roll from the pub to my tent:D:D:D

at the moment guys and girls this is out of my hands so if you fancy the plume you had better vote for it;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.